Reducing Owning & Operating Costs
HVAC Systems often account for between 40% and 70% of your commercial building’s energy bill.
Keeping your heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems maintained at peak operating efficiency equates to money in the bank. Regular maintenance not only avoids unexpected repairs, it lowers energy costs. Taking a comprehensive approach, we help client’s streamline and optimize their HVAC systems through ‘self-funded’ solutions by providing the following services:
- Complete HVAC Design-Build services
- Retrofitting existing HVAC systems to improve energy efficiency and maximize performance
- Customized HVAC Preventive Maintenance programs that offer a budgetable, proactive approach to preserving your system’s long-term performance and efficiency
- Maintain detailed records to ensure service and upgrades are completed in a timely manner
- As a Union Contractor, Climate Engineering provides stringent training and technology standards you can rely on for prompt, courteous, and competent service. We aggressively pursue environmentally responsible HVAC service and efficiency.
Self-funded solutions that help you do more with less
- Reduced energy costs
- Reduce administration costs
- Improve productivity
- Avoid expensive and unexpected repairs
- Reduced environmental impact
- Enhanced compliance
- Did you know that a 30% reduction in energy consumption can lower operating costs up to $25,000 per year for every 50,000 square feet of space?*
Reducing your energy consumption, even marginally, can add up to significant savings in operating costs. At Climate Engineering, we take a methodical approach to trimming your building’s HVAC energy usage. We assess all the factors effecting your HVAC system’s performance. Implementing green building principles and our expert knowledge, we can provide maintenance, retrofit or design-build recommendations that help you lower energy consumption and reduce HVAC operating costs.
Contact Climate Engineering to discover ways you can reduce HVAC owning and operating costs or for a comprehensive evaluation of your heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.